Crochet Boot Cuffs or Boot Toppers—FREE Pattern
Fall is in the air ! It’s time to buy boot cuffs or boot toppers—the perfect fall fashion accessory. But why not make your own instead of buying? These are so simple to make and perfect for the beginning knitter or crocheter.
Here is the pattern I used for this pair:
1) Chain 6
2) single crochet first row
3) single crochet next row in back loops only
4) continue in back loops only until your work wraps snugly around calf
5) hold first and last rows together and slip stitch them together, you now have a loop
6) round 1—single crochet around the top of the loop you have formed
7) round 2— half double crochet in the round until your cuff measures approx 5 inches.
8) bind off, weave in ends and sew on button
Posted on September 11, 2014, in free pattern, Ideas and tagged boot cuff, boot cuffs, boot topper, boot toppers, boot weather, crochet, fall fashion accessory, for sale, free pattern, Paypal. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.